Each year, at least four PKT Alumni and Friends Luncheons are held on a day and site announced at the time. All alumni and undergraduates members of New Jersey Phi Beta Chapter of Phi Kappa Theta Fraternity are welcome to attend.
The meetings are sponsored by the Phi Kappa Theta Alumni Association of Seton Hall University – the alumni chapter of Phi Kappa Theta at Seton Hall – and the SHU Office of Alumni Relations.
Each luncheon features a guest speaker from Seton Hall or with SHU connections who gives brief remarks and then answers questions from the brothers in attendance. The meetings are informal and conversational. In the past, the following have served as luncheon guests:
- Duane Bailey; Deputy Director of Athletics
- Richard C. Bello, Director of Ticket Sales
- Matthew Borowick, Associate Vice President of Alumni & Government Relations
- Anthony Bozzella, Head Coach, women’s basketball team
- Alan B. Delozier, Director of Special Collections
- Pirate Blue Director Bryan J. Felt
- Fred Hill, Assistant Coach, men’s basketball team
- Rev. Paul A. Holmes, Executive Vice President for Administration
- Christopher A. Kaiser, Associate Dean for Undergraduate Education, College of Arts & Sciences
- Joseph R. Marbach, Dean, College of Arts & Sciences
- Joseph A. Quinlan, Jr., Director of Athletics and Recreational Services
- Patrick G. Ryan, Director of Athletics and Recreational Services
- Rob Sheppard, Head Coach, men’s baseball team
- Thomas White, Associate Vice President for Public Relations & Marketing
- Kevin Willard, Head Coach, men’s basketball team
- Former SHU basketball stars Robin Cunningham, Shaheen Holloway, Nick Werkman and Jerry Walker
From 15-20 brothers and their friends attend these luncheons. Notices of each meeting are sent to all PKT alumni via email messages from brother Jim Spaeth, secretary of the association. If you have any questions or comments, please contact him at email@example.com or (732) 747-6821.